Pacific BioLabs is an independent CRO offering cGMP/GLP testing services in in vivo services, biocompatibility, pharmacology, analytical chemistry, and microbiology.
Founded in 1982, PBL is beginning a new chapter, applying significant investment and energy towards modernizing workflows, upgrading facilities and most importantly, enhancing our employee experience. We are looking for talented, energetic scientists and professionals to share in our passion for our mission to enhance public health through the testing services we provide to our pharma, biotech, and medical device clients. If you are up for a challenge, come join our team!
Below is a list of current job openings at Pacific BioLabs.
Click on the position for job description and to apply.
- Administrative Specialist
- Analytical Chemist
- Bioanalytical Research Associate
- Client Account Manager
- GLP Study Director – In Vivo Services
- In Vitro Scientist
- In Vivo Research Associate
- Microbiology Services Analyst I/II
- Microbiology Services Quality Control Specialist
- Quality Assurance Assistant
- Quality Specialist