Protecting your privacy is important to Pacific BioLabs. We hope the following policy will help you understand how Pacific BioLabs collects, uses, and safeguards the personal information you provide on our website.
With your consent, Pacific BioLabs collects information from you for the purpose of providing services to you and your company. The information we collect may include:
- your Internet Protocol Address;
- your location;
- your email address;
- what pages you visit on our site;
- information included in voluntary form submissions.
We use the information we collect in order to:
- process your requests for information, estimates, or quotes;
- email you educational resources as well as information and updates about our services;
- better understand how our website is used.
You may opt out of emails from us at any time. Additionally, we will never share or sell your private information.
Pacific BioLabs is fully committed to data security. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of information, we have put in place physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information you provide to us online.
Pacific BioLabs’ website contains links to other websites and is not responsible for privacy practices of those websites. Pacific BioLabs encourages users to learn about the privacy practices of those websites.