Pacific BioLabs has purchased a new Sciex Triple Quad 6500+ LC-MS/MS. This instrument is a great addition to our existing AB Sciex API 4000 QTrap LC-MS/MS and Sciex 5600 Triple TOF-MS. It will be primarily used for quantitative bioanalysis of small and large molecules. This instrument relies on the IonDrive Technology that provides high sensitivity, speed and reliability. With the 6500+, our bioanalytical team will be able to see a range of concentrations in a single injection in positive or negative polarity.
Key Advantages of Sciex Triple Quad 6500+
- Up to 6 orders of linear dynamic range
- Revolutionary Signal-to-Noise and LOQ
- Polarity switching speeds of 5 milliseconds
Bioanalytical Services available at PBL
- Sample analysis for clinical and nonclinical studies
- Bioanalytical methods development and validation
- GLP compliance
Contact us to learn more about how we can help you!